Multi-scale analysis and simulation of chemical processing and reactions have received unprecedented attention in recent years; however, measurement technology focused on multi-scale structures, particularly on meso-scale phenomena, has not been sufficiently addressed. This volume of Advances in Chemical Engineering focuses on the "Characterization of Flow, Particles and Interfaces" to alert the chemical engineering community to this challenging issue presenting six meso-scale measurement technologies.
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
1. Ultrasound based Gas-liquid interface detection in Gas-Liquid two-phase flows, Gonzalez and Takeda
2. Micromanipulation in Mechanicla Characterization of Single Particles, Zhang
3. Particle Image Velocimetry techniques and its application in mulitphase systems, Hishida
4. Positron Emission Imaging in Chemical Engineering, Seville
5. Electrical Capacitance, Electrocial Resistance, and Positron Emission Tomography Techniques and their applications in multiphase flow systems, Williams and Fan
6. Time-resolved laser-induced incandescence, Leipertz