Volume 47 in the internationally acclaimed Advances in Clinical Chemistry contains chapters submitted from leading experts from academia and clinical laboratory science. Authors are from a diverse field of clinical chemistry disciplines and diagnostics, ranging from basic biochemical exploration to cutting-edge microarray technology.
- Leading experts from academia and clinical laboratory science
- Volume emphasizes novel laboratory advances with application to clinical laboratory diagnostics and practical basic science studies
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
1. Biomarkers of vulnerable atheromatous plaques: Translational medicine perspectives
2. Haptoglobin polymorphism and Infection -Ishmael Kasvosve
3. Serum Bilirubin Levels and Cardiovascular Disease Risk
a Janus bifrons? -- Massimo Franchini, MD
4. Nad(P)H Oxidases In Coronary Artery Disease -Sarika Arora
5. Component resolved allergy diagnosis by microarray: potential, pitfalls and prospects
De Knop KJ
6. Ocular angiogenesis: mechanisms and recent advances in therapy -Medha Rajappa
7. Mitochondrial dysfunction, proteotoxicity and aging: causes or effects, and the possible impact of NAD+-controlled protein glycation -Alan R. Hipkiss