Volume 47 in the internationally acclaimed Advances in Clinical Chemistry contains chapters submitted from leading experts from academia and clinical laboratory science. Authors are from a diverse field of clinical chemistry disciplines and diagnostics, ranging from basic biochemical exploration to cutting-edge microarray technology.
- Leading experts from academia and clinical laboratory science
- Volume emphasizes novel laboratory advances with application to clinical laboratory diagnostics and practical basic science studies
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- Microarrays for Genomic Medicine
- Molecular staging estimates occult tumor burden in colorectal cancer
Scott A. Waldman
- Cardiotrophin-1 in Cardiovascular Regulation
- Metabolic rate depression: the biochemistry of mammalian hibernation
Kenneth B. Storey
- Endothelial Cell Biology: Role In The Inflammatory Response
- Pathogenesis, laboratory and clinical characteristics of Helicobacter pylori-associated immune thrombocytopenic purpura
- Methylation of DNA in Cancer