Volume 54 in the internationally acclaimed Advances in Clinical Chemistry contains chapters submitted from leading experts from academia and clinical laboratory science. Authors are from a diverse field of clinical chemistry disciplines and diagnostics, ranging from basic biochemical exploration to cutting-edge microarray technology.
- Leading experts from academia and clinical laboratory science
- Volume emphasizes novel laboratory advances with application to clinical laboratory diagnostics and practical basic science studies
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- Heat Shock Proteins in Cardiovascular Disease Madrigal-Matute Julio, Martin-Ventura Jose Luis, Blanco-Colio Luis Miguel, Egido Jesus, Michel Jean-Baptiste and Olivier Meilhac
- Polyamines in cancer Edwin A. Paz, Jenaro Garcia-Huidobro, Natalia A. Ignatenko
- Acquired Hemophilia A Massimo Franchini, Giuseppe Lippi
- Hypobetalipoproteinemia. Genetics, biochemistry and clinical spectrum Patrizia Tarugi and Maurizio Averna
- Sm peptides in differentiation of autoimmune diseases Michael Mahler
- Aromatase activity and bone loss Luigi Gennari, Daniela Merlotti and Ranuccio Nuti
- Biochemistry of Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis Giovanni Lombardi, Marie-Yvonne Akoume, Alessandra Colombini, Alain Moreau, and Giuseppe Banfi