Advances in Computers covers new developments in computer technology. Most chapters present an overview of a current subfield within computers, with many citations, and often include new developments in the field by the authors of the individual chapters. Topics include hardware, software, theoretical underpinnings of computing, and novel applications of computers. This current volume includes six chapters on nanotechnology emphasizing its use in biological applications.
The book series is a valuable addition to university courses that emphasize the topics under discussion in that particular volume as well as belonging on the bookshelf of industrial practitioners who need to implement many of the technologies that are described.
- Nanotechnology in biology
- Development of miniature computing devices
- Social and legal implications of nanotechnology
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
1. Programming Nanotechnology: Learning from Nature
Boonserm Kaewkamnerdpong, Navneet Bhalla and Peter J. Bentley
2. Nanobiotechnology: An Engineer's Foray into Biology
Yi Zhao and Xin Zhang
3. Toward Nanometer-Scale Sensing Systems: Natural and Artificial Noses as Models of Ultra-Small, Ultra Dense Sensing Systems
4. Simulation of Nanoscale Electronic Systems
5. Nanotechnology, Policy, and Ethics
6. Identifying Nanotechnology in Society