- Covers the full breadth of innovations in hardware, software, theory, design, and applications.- Many of the in-depth reviews have become standard references that continue to be of significant, lasting value in this rapidly expanding field.
- Applications in Data-Intensive Computing by Anuj R. Shah, Joshua N. Adkins, Douglas J. Baxter, William R. Cannon, Daniel G. Chavarria-Miranda, Sutanay Choudhury, Ian Gorton, Deborah K. Gracio, Todd D. Halter, Navdeep D. Jaitly, John R. Johnson, Richard T. Kouzes, Matthew C. Macduff, Andres Marquez, Matthew E. Monroe, Christopher S. Oehmen, William A. Pike, Chad Scherrer, Oreste Villa, Bobbie-Jo Webb-Robertson, Paul D. Whitney, and Nino Zuljevic
- Pitfalls and Issues of Manycore Programming by Ami Marowka
- Illusion of Wireless Security by Alfred Loo
- Brain-computer interfaces for the operation of robotic and prosthetic devices by Dennis J. McFarland and Jonathan R. Wolpaw
- The Tools Perspective on Software Reverse Engineering: Requirements, Construction and Evaluation by Holger M. Kienle and Hausi A. Müller