Advances in Food and Nutrition Research recognizes the integral relationship between the food and nutritional sciences and brings together outstanding and comprehensive reviews that highlight this relationship.
Contributions detail the scientific developments in the broad areas of food science and nutrition are intended to ensure that food scientists in academia and industry as well as professional nutritionists and dieticians are kept informed concerning emerging research and developments in these important disciplines.
Chapters cover biosensors and bio-based methods for the separation and detection of foodborne pathogens, the immunological components of human milk, PCR-based diagnosis and quantification of mycotoxin-producing fungi, molluscan shellfish allergy, nutritargeting, and a review of the supporting science behind the health benefits of calcium citrate malate.
- Series established since 1948
- Advisory Board consists of 8 respected scientists
- Unique series as it combines food science and nutrition research
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
Arun K. Bhunia
2. The Immunological Components of Human Milk
Heather J. Hosea, Michelle C. Cicalo, Carol D. Holland & Catherine J. Field
3. PCR-Based Diagnosis and Quantification of Mycotoxin-Producing Fungi
4. Molluscan Shellfish Allergy
Steve L. Taylor
Hans Konrad Biesalski and Jana Tinz
6. The Health Benefits of Calcium Citrate Malate: A Review of the Supporting Science
S. Reinwald and C.M. Weaver