Advances in Food and Nutrition Research recognizes the integral relationship between the food and nutritional sciences and brings together outstanding and comprehensive reviews that highlight this relationship. Contributions detail scientific developments in the broad areas of food science and nutrition and are intended to provide those in academia and industry with the latest information on emerging research in these constantly evolving sciences.
- The latest important information for food scientists and nutritionists
- Peer-reviewed articles by a panel of respected scientists
- The go-to series since 1948
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- Visual Perception of Effervescence in Champagne and other sparkling Beverages
Gérard Liger-Belair, Régis Gougeon and Philippe Schmitt-Kopplin
- Chemometric Brains for Artificial Tongues
Paolo Oliveri, M. Chiara Casolino, Michele Forina
- Photodynamic Treatment
A New Efficient Alternative for Surface Sanitation
- Micro-oxidation in Wine Production
Paul A. Kilmartin
- The Morama Bean (Tylosema esculentum): A Potential Crop for Southern Africa
Jose C. Jackson, Kwaku G. Duodu, Mette Holse, Margarida D. Lima de Faria, Danie Jordaan, Walter Chingwaru, Aase Hansen, Avrelija Cencic, Martha Kandawa-Schultz, Selalelo M. Mpotokwane, Henrietta L. de Kock and Amanda Minnaar