- Provides up-to-date material on a fast growing and highly topical subject area- Contains the latest research covering a wide variety of heterocyclic topics- Written by leading authorities and designed as a handbook for students and industry and academic researchers
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
1. Hexameric Macrocyclic Architectures in Heterocyclic Chemistry
-- Monica Soler, Charles N. Moorefield and George R. Newkome*
2. Metal-Catalyzed Intramolecular Heteroatom (X) ? Carbon (C) Functional Group Migration Reactions Involving Additions of X-Y Bonds Across Alkynes
-- Nitin T. Patil,*A Rahul D. Kavthe A And Yoshinori Yamamoto*B
-- David Stc Black And Naresh Kumar
4. Andulation of imidazolines over two decades
-- R. Jones
5. Recent Advances in the Dimroth Rearrangement: A Valuable Tool for the Synthesis of Heterocycles
--El Sayed H. El Ashry
Alan Katritzky was educated at Oxford and has held faculty positions at Cambridge and East Anglia before he migrated in 1980 to the University of Florida, where he was Kenan Professor and Director for the Institute for Heterocyclic Compounds. During his career he has trained more than 1000 graduate students and post-docs, and lectured and consulted world-wide. He led the team, which produced "Comprehensive Heterocyclic Chemistry and its sequels, "CHEC-II" and "CHEC-III, has edited "Advances in Heterocyclic Chemistry, Vols. 1 through 111 and conceived the plan for "Comprehensive Organic Functional Group Transformations. He founded Arkat-USA, a non-profit organization which publishes "Archive for Organic Chemistry (ARKIVOC) an electronic journal completely free to authors and readers at (www.arkat-usa.org). Honors include 14 honorary doctorates from 11 countries and membership of foreign membership of the National Academies of Britain, Catalonia, India, Poland, Russia and Slovenia.