Advances in Imaging and Electron Physics merges two long-running serials--Advances in Electronics and Electron Physics and Advances in Optical and Electron Microscopy.
This series features extended articles on the physics of electron devices (especially semiconductor devices), particle optics at high and low energies, microlithography, image science and digital image processing, electromagnetic wave propagation, electron microscopy, and the computing methods used in all these domains.
- Contributions from leading international scholars and industry experts
- Discusses hot topic areas and presents current and future research trends
- Invaluable reference and guide for physicists, engineers and mathematicians
from the Bottom-Up Route to High Throughput
Amos Bardea and Ron Naaman
- The Optics of the Spatial Coherence Wavelets
- Common Diffraction Integral Calculation Based on Fast Fourier Transform Algorithm
LI Junchang, WU Yanmei and LI Yan
- A generalized approach to describe the interference contrast and the phase contrast method
Marcel Teschke and Stefan Sinzinger
- Nonlinear partial differential equations for noise problems
- Harmuth Corrigenda