Advances in Immunology, a long-established and highly respected publication, presents current developments as well as comprehensive reviews in immunology. Articles address the wide range of topics that comprise immunology, including molecular and cellular activation mechanisms, phylogeny and molecular evolution, and clinical modalities. Edited and authored by the foremost scientists in the field, each volume provides up-to-date information and directions for future research.* Contributions from leading authorities and industry experts
* Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- Polysaccharide antigens; immune responses to commensals
- Crosstalk between NK and Dendritic Cells
- Regulation of T cell responsiveness and anergy by reversible palmitoylation
- The Amplification Loop of the Complement Pathway
Sir Peter Lachmann