Advances in Marine Biology was first published in 1963. Now edited by A.J. Southward (Marine Biological Association, UK), P.A. Tyler (Southampton Oceanography Association, UK), C.M. Young (Harbor Branch Oceanographic Institution, USA) and L.A. Fuiman (University of Texas, USA), the serial publishes in-depth and up-to-date reviews on a wide range of topics which will appeal to postgraduates and researchers in marine biology, fisheries science, ecology, zoology, oceanography. Eclectic volumes in the series are supplemented by thematic volumes on such topics as The Biology of Calanoid Copepods.
* Rated "Number 1" in the highly competitive category of Marine & Freshwater Biology by ISI in the 2000 ISI journals citation report
* Maintains an Impact Factor of 3.37, the highest in the field
* Series features over 35 years of coverage of research
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
1. Introduction Terminology Brief Overview of Reproductive Features
2. Gametogenesis General Note Correlation with Exogenous Factors Endogenous Mediation
3. Spawning General Note Correlation with Exogenous Factors Evidence from Spatial and Inter-Annual Variation Endogenous Mediation
4. Discussion Methodological Considerations Insights from the Deep Sea Emerging Trends and Future Research