- Rated "Number 1" in the highly competitive category of Marine & Freshwater Biology by ISI in the 2000 ISI journals citation report- Maintains an Impact Factor of 3.37, the highest in the field- Series features over 35 years of coverage of the research
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- Temporal change in deep-sea benthic ecosystems: a review of the evidence from recent time-series studies
Glover, A.G, Gooday, A.J., Bailey, D.M., Billett, D.S.M., Chevaldonné, P., Colaço, A., Copley, J., Cuvelier, D., Desbruyères, D., Kalogeropoulou, V., Klages, M., Lampadariou, N., Lejeusne, C., Mestre, N.C., Paterson, G.L.J., Perez, T., Ruhl, H. Sarrazin, J., Soltwedel, T., Soto, E.H., Thatje, S., Tselepides, A., Van Gaever, S., Vanreusel, A.
- The biology and fisheries of European hake, Merluccius merluccius, in the North-East Atlantic
- Chronobiology of deep-water decapod crustaceans on continental margins
Jacopo Aguzzi and Joan B. Company
4. The Patagonian toothfish: biology, ecology and fishery
Martin A. Collins, Paul Brickle, Judith Brown & Mark Belchier