First published in 1967, Advances in Microbial Physiology
is one of Elsevier's most renowned and acclaimed series. Now edited by Professor Robert Poole, University of Sheffield, Advances in Microbial Physiology
continues to publish topical and important reviews, interpreting physiology in its broadest context, to include all material that contributes to our understanding of how microorganisms and their component parts work.
- Glutathione, Altruistic Metabolite in Fungi
- The Role of the Flavodiiron Proteins in Microbial Nitric Oxide Detoxification
- Stress Responsive Bacteria: Biosensors as Environmental Monitors
- Bacterial Na+ -or H+ - coupled ATP operating at low electrochemical potential
- Dissimiatory Fe(III) and Mn(IV) Reduction