First published in 1963, Advances in Parasitology contains comprehensive and up-to-date reviews in all areas of interest in contemporary parasitology.
Advances in Parasitology includes medical studies on parasites of major influence, such as Plasmodium falciparum and trypanosomes. The series also contains reviews of more traditional areas, such as zoology, taxonomy, and life history, which shape current thinking and applications.
Eclectic volumes are supplemented by thematic volumes on various topics, including control of human parasitic diseases and global mapping of infectious diseases. The 2008 impact factor is 5.514.
- Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field
- Contributions from leading authorities and industry experts
- Cryptosporidiosis In Southeast Asia: What's Out There?
Yvonne A. L. Lim, Aaron R. Jex, Huw V. Smith, and Robin B. Gasser
- Human schistosomiasis in the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS): epidemiology and control
Hélène Moné, Moudachirou Ibikounlé, Achille Massougbodji, and Gabriel Mouahid
- The rise and fall of human oesophagostomiasis
A.M. Polderman, M. Eberhard S. Baeta, R.B. Gasser, L. van Lieshout,P. Magnussen, A. Olsen, N. Spannbrucker, J. Ziem, J. Horton