Volume 56 comprises Part 1 of a themed collection of papers on "The Organotransition Metal Chemistry of Poly(pyrazolyl)borates".
* Provides an authoritative, definitive review addressing all aspects of organometallic chemistry
* Useful to researchers within this active field and is a must for every modern library of chemistry
* High-quality research book within this rapidly developing field
- Alkylidyne Complexes Ligated by Poly(pyrazolyl)borates (LORRAINE M. CALDWELL)
- Chemistry Surrounding Group 7 Complexes that Possess Poly(pyrazolyl)borate Ligands (Marty Lail, Karl A. Pittard and T. Brent Gunnoe)
- The Organometallic Chemistry of Group 8 Tris(pyrazolyl)borate Complexes (Eva Becker, Sonja Pavlik and Karl Kirchner)
- The Organometallic Chemistry of Group 9 Poly(pyrazolyl)borate Complexes (Ian R. Crossley)