This book is an essential reference work for the academic and industrial chemist and will provide up-to-date material at the cutting edge of chemistry research.
In basic research, organometallics have contributed inter alia to:
- Metal cluster chemistry
- Surface chemistry
- The stabilization of highly reactive species by metal coordination
- Chiral synthesis
- The formulation of multiple bonds between carbon and the other elements and between the elements themselves
- Metal organic compounds of calcium, strontium, and barium in chemical vapor deposition
- 17- and 19-electron organometallic complexes
- Halocarbonyl complexes of molybdenum and tungsten
- Substituent effects in metallacene chemistry
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.