- The questionable pathogenicity of Blastocytis, a ptorist closely related to amoeboflagellates
- Discussion of Giardia and the evidence of early branching of the eukaryotic stem
- Full overview of current knowledge of the immunology of Leishmania
- Explanation of the way trypanosomatids transport nutrients and ions across their membranes
- A review of the biology of the coccidian parasites of fish with extensive illustrations
- A review of the sexuality of parasitic crustaceans
Giardia and Giadiasis, R.C.A. Thompson and J.A. Reynoldson.
Immunology of Leishmaniasis, F.Y. Liew and C.A. O'Donnell.
Transport of Nutrients and Ions across Membranes of Trypanosomatid Parasites, D. Zilberstein.
The Biology of Fish Coccidia, A.J. Davies and S.J. Ball.
The Sexuality of Parasitic Crustaceans, A. Raibaut and J.P. Trilles.