First published in 1963, Advances in Parasitology contains comprehensive and up-to-date reviews in all areas of interest in contemporary parasitology.Advances in Parasitology includes medical studies on parasites of major influence, such as Plasmodium falciparum and trypanosomes. The series also contains reviews of more traditional areas, such as zoology, taxonomy, and life history, which shape current thinking and applications.
Eclectic volumes are supplemented by thematic volumes on various topics, including control of human parasitic diseases and global mapping of infectious diseases. The 2009 impact factor is 6.231.
* Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field
* Contributions from leading authorities and industry experts
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- The many roads to parasitism: a tale of convergence
- Malaria distribution, prevalence, drug resistance and control in Indonesia
Iqbal RF Elyazar, Simon I Hay, John K Baird
- Cytogenetics and Chromosomes of Tapeworms (Platyhelminthes, Cestoda)- Marta Spakulová, Martina Orosová, John S. Mackiewicz
- Soil-transmitted helminths of humans in Southeast Asia
towards integrated control
Aaron R. Jex,* Yvonne A. L. Lim, Jeffrey Bethony, Peter J. Hotez, Neil D. Young and Robin B. Gasser
- The applications of model-based geostatistics in helminth epidemiology and control
Ricardo J. Soares Magalhães, Archie C.A. Clements, Anand P. Patil, Peter W. Gething & Simon Brooker