- Reviews the application of quantitative and mathematical methods towards understanding chemical problems
- Multidisciplinary volumes cover organic, organometallic, bioorganic, enzymes and materials topics
Significance of Activation Volumes for
Organometallic Reactions (R. van Eldik, C. Hubbard).
2. Mechanisms for Catalysis by Small Molecule Analogs of Metalloprotein Active Sites (L. Berreau).
3. Electron Transfer Reactions within Sigma and Pi-bridged Nitrogen-centered Intervalence Radical Ions (S. Nelsen).
4. Using Kinetic Isotope Effects to Determine the Structure of the Transition States for Sn2 Reactions (K. Westaway).
5. Mechanism for Nucleophilic Aliphatic Substitution at Glycosides (N. Horenstein).
6. Effect of Enzyme Enzymatic Eynamics on Catalytic Activity (S. Schwartz).