Advances in Physical Organic Chemistry provides the chemical community with authoritative and critical assessments of the many aspects of physical organic chemistry. The field is a rapidly developing one, with results and methodologies finding application from biology to solid state physics.
* Reviews the application of quantitative and mathematical methods towards understanding chemical problems
* Multidisciplinary volumes cover organic, organometallic, bioorganic, enzymes and materials topics
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. The interplay Between Experiment and Theory: Computational NMR spectroscopy of carbocations (Hans-Ullrich Siehl)
3. Dynamics of Guest Binding to Supramolecular Systems: Techniques and Selected Examples (Cornelia Bohne)
4. Mechanisms of Oxygenations in Zeolites (Edward Clennan`)
5. Metal catalyzed alcoholysis reactions of carboxylate and organophosphorus esters (R. Stan Brown)
Reactivity and Biological Activity (Stephen A. Glover)