Advances in Physical Organic Chemistry provides the chemical community with authoritative and critical assessments of the many aspects of physical organic chemistry. The field is a rapidly developing one, with results and methodologies finding application from biology to solid state physics.
* Reviews the application of quantitative and mathematical methods towards understanding chemical problems
* Covers organic, organometallic, bioorganic, enzymes and materials topics
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. Photoremovable Protecting Groups Based on Photoenolization
3. The Chemistry of Reactive Radical Intermediates in Combustion and the Atmosphere
4. Stable Carbocations and Onium Ions from Polycondensed Aromatic and Heteroaromatic Compounds as Models for Biological Electrophiles and DNA-Transalkylating Agents
5. Structural and Biological Impact of Radical Addition Reactions with DNA Nucleobases.
6. Recent Studies of Persistent Carbodications