Published since 1953, Advances in Virus Research covers a diverse range of in-depth reviews providing a valuable overview of the current field of virology. The impact factor for 2008 is 4.886, placing it 4th in the highly competitive category of virology.
* Contributions from leading authorities * Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field
1. Regulation of HIV-1 alternative RNA splicing and its role in virus replication
2. New Insights Into Flavivirus Nonstructural Protein 5
Andrew D. Davidson
3. Replication of the Hepatitis Delta Virus RNA Genome
John M. Taylor
4. Recent Epidemiology Of Tick-Borne Encephalitis: An Effect Of Climate Change?