Capillary Electrophoresis (CE) is a powerful analytical technique used to separate compounds and is increasingly being used in routine analytical laboratories. Analysis and Detection by Capillary Electrophoresis presents developments enabling the enhancement of the detection sensitivity in CE, including the different strategies used to achieve sensitivity requirements. It describes techniques allowing sample preconcentration and sensitive continuous detection systems and looks at recent developments such as chiral analysis in CE and electrochemical detection in microchips. UV-Vis absorbance detection, as the most widely used detection system in CE, is also presented. Analysis and Detection by Capillary Electrophoresis delves into the practical approaches used in the field and will greatly benefit analytical chemists, as well as students, teachers, technical analysts, scientists and researchers involved in capillary electrophoresis.
* An overview of practical approaches employed in capillary electrophoresis, including the fundamentals, instrumentation, and applications of continuous detections systems employed in capillary electrophoresis
* Covers aspects of capillary electrophoresis that have never previously been covered
* Written by leading experts in the field
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. Separation modes in capillary electrophoresis.
3. On-line sample preconcentration techniques in capillary electrophoresis.
4. Coupling continuous flow systems to capillary electrophoresis.
5. UV-Vis absorbance detection in capillary electrophoresis.
6. Fluorescence detection in capillary electrophoresis.
7. Novel optical detection techniques in CE based on phosphorescence or chemiluminescence.
8. Electrochemical detection in capillary electrophoresis.
9. Mass spectrometry detection in capillary electrophoresis.
10. Inductively coupled plasma-mass spectrometry for specific detection in capillary electrophoresis.
11. Vibrational spectroscopic detection in capillary electrophoresis (CE).
12. Coupling NMR to CE.
13. Chiral analysis by capillary electrophoresis.
14. Electrochemical detection in capillary electrophoresis microchips.