- Presentation of software programs for solving specific problems
- Design of radio-tracking studies
- Mechanics of data collection
- Estimation of position by triangulation
- Graphic presentation of animal migration, dispersal, fidelity, and association
- Home range estimation, habitat utilization, and estimation of survival rates and population size
Effects of Tagging on the Animal.
Estimating Animal Locations.
Designing and Testing Triangulation Systems.
Home Range Estimation.
Survival Rate Estimation.
Data Analysis System.