The Journal of the American Chemical Society has aptly described this publication as an "aid to the harassed organic chemist who cannot keep up with the never-diminishing stream of new primary literature" and hails it "an outstandingly good buy."
* Provides clearly illustrated structures of compounds in every feasible synthetic pathway
* Presents a general review of structure/activity information for each synthetic compound
* Includes extensive reference information on additional publications available for each reaction discussed
* Yields a current awareness of the literature, ideas for research, and questions for cumulative exams
* Remains the most comprehensive, reasonably priced compilation of its type