Annual Reports on NMR has established itself as a premier means for the specialist and nonspecialist alike to become familiar with new techniques and applications of NMR spectroscopy.
* Includes comprehensive review articles on NMR Spectroscopy
* NMR is used in all branches of science
* No other technique has grown to such importance as NMR Spectroscopy in recent years
1. Long-Range 1H-15N Heteronuclear Shift.
2. Magic-Angle-Spinning Solid-State NMR Applied to Polypeptides and Proteins.
3. NMR Studies of Dynamic Processes in Organic Solids.
4. NMR Studies of Nanoparticles.
5. Microscopy in Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
6. Applications of Optical Pumping and Polarization Techniques in NMR. I. Optical Nuclear Polarization in Molecular Crystals.