1. Introduction: The art of precise epistemology
Part A. Epistemology as scientific?
2. A problem about epistemic dependence
3. Accounting for commitments: A priori knowledge, ontology, and logical entailments
4. Epistemic bootstrapping
5. More praise for Moore's proof
6. Lotteries and the Close Shave principle
7. Skepticism, self-knowledge, and responsibility
8. A reasonable contextualism (or, Austin reprised)
A. B. Dickerson
9. Questioning contextualism
Part B. Understanding knowledge?
10. Truthmaking and the Gettier problem
11. Is knowing having the right to be sure?
12. Knowledge by intention? On the possibility of agent's knowledge
13. Gettier's theorem
14. Knowledge that works: A tale of two conceptual models
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.