- The only complete ISO/TS 16949:2002 (TS2) reference: essential for understanding both TS2 and ISO 9001:2000- TS2 becomes mandatory for all auto manufacturers and their many thousands of suppliers in 2006- Includes details of the certification scheme, the differences with previous standards, check lists, questionnaires, tips for implementers, flow charts and a glossary of terms- David Hoyle is one of the world's leading quality management authors
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. Perceptions of ISO 9000 and its derivatives
3. Role, origins and application of ISO/TS 16949
4. Quality management system
5. Management responsibility
6. Resource management
7. Product realization
8. Measurement, analysis and improvement
David Hoyle is an international management consultant with over 30 years' experience in quality management. He has held senior positions in quality management with British Aerospace and Ferranti International and worked with such companies as General Motors, the UK Civil Aviation Authority and Bell Atlantic on their quality improvement programmes. As well as delivering quality management and auditor training courses throughout the world, he has participated in various industry councils and committees, including the Institute of Quality Assurance.