Biotechnology is a diverse, complex and rapidly evolving field. Students and experienced researchers alike face the challenges of staying on top of developments in their field of specialty and maintaining a broader overview of the field as a whole. Volumes containing competent reviews on a diverse range of topics in the field fulfill the dual role of broadening and updating biotechnologists' knowledge. The current volume is an excellent example of such a book. The topics covered range from classical issues in biotechnology - such as, recent advances in all-protein chromophore technology- to topics that are focused on coencapsulation of hepatocytes and bone marrow cell. The information presented in this book will therefore will be of great value to both experienced biotechnologists and biotechnologists in training.
* Includes over 80 illustrations and photographs
* Discusses the recent developments in biodegradable synthetic polymers
* Offers a detailed discussion on emerging options in protein bioseparation
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. Recent advances in all-protein chromophore technology
3. Putting the 'Ome' in Lipid Metabolism
4. Trends in the Development and Application of Functional Biomembrane Surfaces
5. Coencapsulation of hepatocytes and bone marrow cells: in-vitro and in-vivo studies
6. Inhibitors of Signal Transduction Protein Kinases as Targets for Cancer Therapy
7. Molecularly imprinted materials as advanced excipients for drug delivery systems
8. Glucocorticoid Action and the Development of Selective Glucocorticoid Receptor Ligands
9. Recent Developments in Biodegradable Synthetic Polymers
10. Bleaching with Lignin-oxidizing Enzymes
11. Clinical Trial Registries and Clinical Trial Result Posting: New Paradigm for Medical Writers
12. Medical Writing Departments in Biopharma Companies: How to Establish a Department