Bond and Money Markets: Strategy, Trading, Analysis explains and analyses all aspects of the bond and money markets and is both an introduction for newcomers and an advanced text for experienced market practitioners and graduate students. Those with experience of the industry at all levels will find the book invaluable as a standard reference work. The book features coverage of:
- Government and Corporate bonds, Eurobonds, callable bonds, convertibles
- Asset-backed bonds including mortgages and CDOs
- Derivative instruments including bond futures, swaps, options, structured products, and option valuation models
- Interest-rate risk, duration analysis, convexity, and the convexity bias
- The money markets, repo markets, basis trading, and asset / liability management
- Term structure models, estimating and interpreting the yield curve
- Portfolio management, including total return framework, portfolio strategies, and constructing bond indices
and valuable insight into:
- Trading and hedging strategy
- Charting and technical analysis
- The latest market developments, such as value-at-risk, and credit derivatives
- Emerging markets and the benefits of international investment
The Bond and Money Markets: Strategy, Trading, Analysis is aimed at a wide readership including bond salespersons, traders, corporate financiers and graduate trainees, as well as risk managers, operations professionals and business analysts. Other market participants including fund managers, corporate treasurers, management consultants, regulators and financial journalists will also find the content useful.
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
Introduction to bonds Government bond markets Corporate debt markets The money markets Risk management Derivative instruments Trading and hedging Advanced fixed income analytics Portfolio management Technical analysis Introduction to credit derivatives Emerging markets
Moorad Choudhry is Chief Executive Officer, Habib Bank Zurich PLC in London, and Visiting Professor at the Department of Mathematical Sciences, Brunel University. Previously he was Head of Treasury of the Corporate Banking Division, Royal Bank of Scotland. Prior to joining RBS, he was a bond trader and structured finance repo trader at KBC Financial Products, ABN Amro Hoare Govett Limited and Hambros Bank Limited. He has a PhD from Birkbeck, University of London and an MBA from Henley Business School. Moorad lives in Surrey, England.