Budgets and cash flow are dynamic -- adjustments and changes can and should occur. If you understand what you are looking at, you can use cash flow to create better budgets and thus more accurate cash flow forecasting.
Cash Flow Forecasting outlines the techniques required to undertake a detailed analysis of the cash flow dynamics of the business from both a historical and forward looking perspective.
Cash Flow Forecasting explains how to:
* Determine appropriate cash flow figures from pro forma financial statements
* Interpret detailed cash flow forecasts and understand the difference between profit and cash flow
* Conserve or generate cash in the short term
* Evaluate different methods of project evaluation
* Recognize the limitations of accounting information in valuing companies
*Inspired by basic entry level training courses that have been developed by major international banks worldwide
* Will enable students and those already in the finance profession to gain an understanding of the basic information and principles of cash flow forecasting
* Includes questions with answers, study topics, practical "real world" examples and extensive bibliography
Andrew Fight is an international banking and training consultant with 20 years banking and finance experience and has trained in Banks and financial institutions throughout the world as well as in the U.K.
His expertise is in all aspects of Corporate Credit, Analysing Banks and Financial Institutions Risk, Syndicated Lending, and Project Finance, and he has an ongoing research interest in Debt Recovery and the roles of Credit Rating Agencies in the investor creditor community.
Andrew has written and developed course materials for both tailored and public courses for Euromoney Training, BPP Financial Training, Intellexis Training, the French Bankers Training Institute, Bankakademie in Germany, and aid programmes for the European Union, USAID Eurasia Foundation, and Asian Development Bank. He has also written a dozen books on Banking and Finance related subjects for Euromoney Publications, Wiley and Sons, Express Exec / Capstone Publishing.
During the last year Andrew has led successful courses in Malaysia, India, Lebanon, Bulgaria, Georgia, Armenia, Algeria, France, Germany, and the UK