Cell Surface Receptors
contains an extensive discussion of cell surface receptors in 11 chapters by experts in their field. As cell surface receptors are involved in almost every aspect of signaling throughout the body, the topic has been of high interest in the community in recent years.
- Structures of Axon Guidance Molecules and Their Neuronal Receptors
- Shared Cytokine Signaling Receptor
- NKG2D and Related Immunoreceptors
- Inonotropic Glutamat Receptor Recognition and Activation
- Chemotaxis Receptors and Signaling