- A collection of papers presented at the 44th Annual meeting of the Phytochemical Society of North America
- Representation from a unique interdisciplinary forum of scientists
- Includes discussions on new genomics research in forest health
2. Molecular Biochemistry and Genomics of Terpenoid Defenses in Conifers.
3. Some Insights into the Remarkable Metabolism of the Bark Beetle Midgut.
4. Interactions among Conifer Terpenoids and Bark Beetles across Multiple Levels of Scale: An Attempt to Understand Links between Population
Patterns and Physiological Processes.
5. Molecular Biology and Biochemistry of Induced Insect Defenses in Populus. C.
6. Tropical Forests as Sources of Natural Insecticides.
7. High Molecular Weight Plant Polyphenols (Tannins): Prospective Functions.
8. Odor Perception and the Variability in Natural Odor Scenes.
9. Structure and Function of Insect Odorant and Pheromone-Binding Proteins (OBPs and PBPs) and Chemosensory-Specific Proteins (CSPs).
10. Olfaction and Learning in Moths and Weevils Living on Angiosperm and Gymnosperm Hosts (H. Mustaparta, M. Stranden).