Electronic, optical, mechanical and medical appliances are just a few examples of modern applications that use tantalum and niobium. In Chemistry of Tantalum and Niobium Fluoride Compounds, the author draws on thirty years' experience to produce the first ever monograph to systemize and summarize the data available on tantalum and niobium fluoride compounds. This comprehensive reference source offers a rich variety of study methodology and is invaluable to researchers examining the chemistry of fluorides, as well as teachers and students in chemistry and metallurgy.
* Collects the latest research on the chemistry of complex fluorides and oxyfluorides of Tantalum and Niobium.
* Covers both theory and application of Tantalum and Niobium Fluoride Chemistry
* Is suitable for tantalum and niobium producers, researchers studying the chemistry of fluorides, as well as teachers and students in chemistry and metallurgy
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. Synthesis of tantalum and niobium fluoride compounds
3. Crystal chemistry of tantalum and niobium fluoride compounds
4. Tantalum and niobium complexes in fluoride solutions
5. Tantalum and niobium complexes in fluoride melts
6. Thermal properties and decomposition of tantalum-and niobium-containing fluoride compounds
7. Ferroelectric properties of niobium and tantalum fluoride compounds
8. Fluorine chemistry in the processing of tantalum and niobium