- Configure the new Cached Exchange mode and RPC over HTTP connections in Outlook 2003- Discover undocumented settings for Microsoft Exchange Server and use them to deploy or modify Outlook mail profiles- Migrate both user data and settings to a new machine- Use tools such as MFCMAPI and Outlook Spy to explore Outlook's data and settings- Configure an archive .pst file in the new Unicode format that supports up to 20GB of data- Use scripts to handle challenging configuration tasks such as granting Reviewer access to a Calendar folder, or adding a second Exchange mailbox to an Outlook profile
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. Outlook Configuration Techniques
3. Configuring Outlook Mail Profiles
4. Advanced .prf File Usage
5. Exchange Account Configuration
6. Locking Down Outlook
7. Managing the Outlook Security Settings Folder
8. Special Configuration Scenarios
9. Configuring Other Outlook Options
Appendix A: Outlook 2003 Policy Settings
Appendix B: Additional Outlook Registry Settings
Appendix C: Disabling Menu and Toolbar Commands
and Shortcut Keys
Appendix D: Other Resources
Sue Mosher is the author of six previous books on Microsoft Outlook and Exchange and maintains a web site at http://www.outlookcode.com devoted to helping programmers at all skill levels take advantage of Outlook's extensibility. Her company, Turtleflock LLC, helps organizations get the most out of Outlook and other Microsoft Office products, providing custom application development and other support. Sue has been recognized by Microsoft with a Most Valuable Professional award every year since 1994. Sue is a Phi Beta Kappa graduate of the College of William and Mary, currently residing in Arlington, Virginia.