- Four page color plate section
- Database of key organizations for contact purposes
- Foreword by Dr. Mike Strauss, Am. Assoc. for the Advancement of Science; and Dr. Peter Day, Rutgers University
- Four in-depth case studies by international experts
- Editors are major names in marine/freshwater fisheries science
- Originally sponsored and reviewed by U.S. National Academy of Sciences
Human Interventions and Genetic Risks.
The Conservation of Genetic Resources through Risk Management.
Status of Aquatic Genetic Resource Management.
Part II: Management Studies:J.E. Thorpe and L. Stradmeyer, The Atlantic Salmon.D. Hedgecock, The Cupped Oyster.G.W. Wohlfarth, The Common Carp and Chinese Carps.A.E. Eknath, The Nile Tilapia.