- A product of the Division on Critical Criminology of the American Society of Criminology, the book is designed to introduce the reader to an important segment of criminology theory.
- Discussion questions at the end of each chapter provoke thought, discusson and review.
2. Feminist Criminology
3. Left Realism on Inner-City Violence
4. Postmodern Justice and Critical Criminology: Positional, Relational, and Provisional Science
5. Constitutive Criminology
6. Cultural Criminology
7. Peacemaking Criminology
8. Restorative Justice: A Paradigm of Possibility
9. Crimes of the State
10. Crime and Embodiment
11. Masculinities, Femininities and Homicide: Competing Explanations for Male Violence
12. Accounting for Hate Crime