- This book is about personal and institutional transformation. It is designed to view peacemaking as a broad, encompassing process that, while grounded in ancient philosophical and spiritual traditions, is expressed in many different shapes and forms.
- Boxed inserts and discussion questions support the text.
Part I: Understanding Peacemaking
2. Compassionate Corrections: Contributions of Ancient Wisdom Traditions
3. Peacemaking Criminology
Part II: Doing Peacemaking
4. Personal Transformation
5. Transforming Institutions
6. Letters from Prison
7. Prison Stories
8. Toward Restorative and Community Justice