Praise for the Series: "Timely...High standard of Writing...It is to be highly recommended." --Quarterly Journal of Experimental Physiology
This informative publication brings together knowledge of various aspects of cellular regulation. Current Topics in Cellular Regulation reviews the progress being made in those specialized areas of study that have undergone substantial development. It also publishes provocative new theories and concepts and serves as a forum for the discussion of general principles.
Researchers in cellular regulation as well as biochemists, molecular and cell biologists, microbiologists, biophysicists, physiologists, nutritionists, and pathologists will find Current Topics in Cellular Regulation a useful source of up-to-date information.
- Regulatory Features of Multicatalytic and 26S Proteases
- Type III Cyclic Nucelotide Phosphodiesterases and Insulin Action
- Mammalian Aminoacyl-tRNA Synthetases
- Regulation of Interaction between Signaling Protein CheY and Flagellar Motor during Bacterial Chemotaxis
- The Chemical Biology of Nitric Oxide: Regulation and Protective and Toxic Mechanisms
- Nutritional and Hormonal Regulation of Glutathione Homeostasis
- Protein Folding and Association: In Vitro Studies for Self Organization and Targeting in the Cell