* Basin development
* Examples from the world
1. Long-term cyclicities: Introduction (J.M. Mabesoone et al.).
2. Causes of cyclicity (V.M. Golubev).
3. Cyclicity in earth's geological evolution (J.M. Mabesoone, V.H. Neumann).
4. Examples of sedimentary basins of world (J.M. Mabesoone).
5. The sedimentary record of foreland-basin, tectophase cycles: Examples from the Appalachian Basin, U.S.A. (F.R. Ettensohn).
6. Geological history of the greater amazonas basin in Brazil (J.M. Mabesoone, V.H. Neumann).
7. Sedimentary basins of Brazilian borborema and São Francisco tectonic provinces since mesoproterozoic (J.M. Mabesoone, V.H. Neumann).
8. Russian arctic shelf sedimentary basins (O.I. Suprunenko, M.K. Kos'ko).
9. Cyclicity in the evolution of the neogene North Croatian basin (Pannonian Basin system) (D. Pavelić).
10. Long-period cycles: A case study from the Arabian-Nubian craton (A.M. Abed).
11. Cyclicity in paleo- to neoproterozoic cuddapah supergroup and its significance in basinal evolution (P.K. Dasgupta, A. Biswas, R. Mukherjee).
12. Cyclicity of the mesozoic sedimentation on the eastern margin of the Chinese craton as a response to the main geodynamic events in the adjacent active oceanic area (P.V. Markevich et al.).
13. Sedimentary basins of polycyclic development in the south-eastern part of the Siberian platform: Uchur-Maiskaya basin and Vilyuiskaya syneclise (M.V. Goroshko).
14. Overview (J.M. Mabesoone et al.).
15. Conclusions (J.M. Mabesoone, V.H. Neumann).