- Covers every stage of the process, from design to manufacturing to implementation - Topics covered include analogue/digital conversions, data acquisition, signal processing, optics, and reliability and failure
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. Fundamentals of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
3. Particle Accelerator Design
4. Sensor Characteristics
5. Data Acquisition
6. Noise and Interference Issues in Analog Circuits
7. Hardware Approach to Digital Signal Processing
8. Optical Sensors
Reinaldo Perez is Senior Engineer and Member of the Technical Staff at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory, California Institute of Technology in Pasadena, California. For the past three years, Dr. Perez has also been working with Lockheed Martin Astronautics (LMA) on the Mars Surveyor series. His primary work has been as a designer of spacecraft (or satellite) subsystems and ground support hardware for increased reliability in space environments, focusing on wireless communications hardware with built-in immunity to many kinds of noise and interference problems. He is a senior member of the IEEE, AIAA, and AIP, and serves as a board member of the Applied Computational Electromagnetics Society (ACES). In addition, Dr. Perez is an associate editor of the IEEE EMCS Journal, as well as Editor of the ACES Newsletter.