- Flow stress of metal systems with particle hardening, including radiation effects - New model for dislocation kinetics under shock loading - Explanation of effects of nanoscale grain size on strength - Mechanism of hydrogen embrittlement in metal alloys~
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
88. Dislocation-Obstacle Interactions (D.J. Bacon, and Y.N. Osetsky)
89. Dislocations in Shock Compression and Release (M.A. Meyers, H. Jarmakani, E. Bringa, and B.A. Remington)
90. Mechanical Properties of Nanograined Metallic Polycrystals (G. Saada, and G. Dirras)
91. Hydrogen Effects on Plasticity (I.M. Roberston, P. Sofronis, and H.K. Birnbaum)