- Explains basic DNA Structure and function clearly and simply
- Contains up-to-date coverage of cruciforms, Z-DNA, triplex DNA, and other DNA conformations
- Discusses DNA-protein interactions, chromosomal organization, and biological implications of structure
- Highlights key experiments and ideas within boxed sections
- Illustrated with 150 diagrams and figures that convey structural and experimental concepts
Cruciform Structures in DNA.
Miscellaneous Alternative Conformations of DNA.
The Organization of DNA into Chromosomes.