* Highlights key issues for migrating from previous versions of ISA Server to ISA Server 2006.
* Learn to Publish Exchange Server 2007 Using ISA Server 2006.
* Create a DMZ using ISA Server 2006.
- Dr. Tom Shinder's previous two books on configuring ISA Server have sold more than 50,000 units worldwide.
- Dr. Tom Shinder is a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) for ISA Server and a member of the ISA Server beta testing team.
Preparing the Network Infrastructure
Configuring ISA 2006 Clients and Automating Client Provisioning
Installing and Configuring the ISA Server 2006 Software
Creating and Using ISA 2006 Firewall Access Policy
Publishing Network Services to the Internet with ISA 2006
Creating Remote Access and Site to Site VPNs with ISA Firewalls
ISA 2006 Stateful Inspection and Application Layer Filtering
Accelerating Web Performance with ISA 2006 Caching Capabilities
Using ISA Server 2006 Monitoring, Logging, and Reporting Tools
Dr. Tom Shinder is a 17 year veteran of the IT industry. Prior to entering IT, Dr. Tom graduated from the University of Illinois College of Medicine with a Doctor of Medicine and was a practicing neurologist with special interests in epilepsy and multiple sclerosis. Dr. Tom began his career in IT as a consultant, and has worked with many large companies, including Fina Oil, Microsoft, IBM, HP, Dell and many others. He started his writing career toward the end of the 1990s and has published over 30 books on Windows, Windows Networking, Windows Security and ISA Server/TMG, UAG and Microsoft DirectAccess. For over a decade, ISA Server and TMG were Tom's passions, and he ran the popular web site www.isaserver.org, in addition to writing 8 books on ISA/TMG. Tom joined Microsoft in December of 2009 as a member of the UAG DirectAccess team and started the popular "Edge Man blog that covered UAG DirectAccess. He is currently a Principal Knowledge Engineer in the Server and Cloud Division Information Experience Group Solution's Team and his primary focus now is private cloud - with special interests in private cloud infrastructure and security.