This thematic volume represents an important and exciting benchmark in the study of food webs and other ecological networks, synthesizing and showcasing current research and highlighting future directions for the development of the field.
- Updates and informs the reader on the latest research findings
- Written by leading experts in the field
- Highlights areas for future investigation
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- Temporal variability in predator-prey relationships of a forest floor food web
- Manipulating interaction strengths and the consequences for trivariate patterns in a marine food web
- Complexity, topology and diversity of natural food webs
- Mutualistic networks
- Ecological networks in a changing climate