- development of electrochemistry with microscopic and molecular resolution;
- initiation of advances in Electrochemical Microsystem Technologies EMT, and micro/nano-electronics;
- development of Electrochemical Materials Science for nanomaterials;
- enhancement of miniaturization and sensitivity of electroanalysis, and;
- the bridge from electrochemistry to biology and medicine of microscopic and molecular understanding.
- Summarizes the highlights of two major electrochemistry meetings.
- It includes research papers on the electrochemical processes in micro- and nanotechnology.
- Highlights developments and advances in electrochemistry.
Report on the 53rd Annual Meeting of the International Society of Electrochemistry (ISE) jointly organised with GDCh-Fachgruppe Angewandte Elektrochemie in Düsseldorf 2002
Electrochemistry and Microsystems
Microfabricated fuel cells
Defect engineering: design tools for solid state electrochemical devices
Micro reactor for electroorganic synthesis in the simulated moving bed-reaction and separation environment
Tunnel spectroscopy of tip-generated copper clusters on Au(111)
Electrochemical nucleation and growth of nano- and microparticles: some theoretical and experimental aspects
In-situ video-STM studies of Cu electrodeposition on Cu(100) in HCl solution