The book presents a systematic and compact treatment of the qualitative theory of half-linear
differential equations. It contains the most updated and comprehensive material and represents the first attempt to present the results of the rapidly developing theory of half-linear differential equations in a unified form. The main topics covered by the book are oscillation and asymptotic theory and the theory of boundary value problems associated with half-linear equations, but the book also contains a treatment of related topics like PDE's with p-Laplacian, half-linear difference equations and various more general nonlinear differential equations.
- The first complete treatment of the qualitative theory of half-linear differential equations.
- Comparison of linear and half-linear theory.
- Systematic approach to half-linear oscillation and asymptotic theory.
- Comprehensive bibliography and index.
- Useful as a reference book in the topic.
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
1. Basic Theory.
2 Methods of Oscillation Theory.
3 Oscillation and Nonoscillation Criteria.
4 Nonoscillatory Solutions.
5 Various Oscillation Problems.
6 BVP's for Half-Linear Differential Equations.
7 Partial Differential Equations with p-Laplacian.
8 Half-Linear Difference Equations.
9 Related Differential Equations and Inequalities.