by leading researchers in the area. All contributors have made an additional effort to achieve readability for mathematicians and scientists from other related fields, in order to make the chapters of the volume accessible to a wide audience.
. Six chapters covering a variety of problems in ordinary differential equations.
. Both, pure mathematical research and real word applications are reflected
. Written by leading researchers in the area.
2. Hamiltonian Systems: Periodic and Homoclinic Solutions by Variational Methods, (T. Bartsch, A. Szulkin) .
3. Differential Equations on Closed Sets (O. Carja, I.I. Vrabie) .
4. Monotone Dynamical Systems (M.W. Hirsch, H. Smith) .
5. Planar Periodic Systems of Population Dynamics (J. Lopez-Gomez) .
6. Nonlocal Initial and Boundary Value Problems: a survey (S.K. Ntouyas).