- Written by well-known experts in the field
- Self-contained volume in series covering one of the most rapid developing topics in mathematics
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
1. S. Antontsev and S. Shmarev: Elliptic equations with anisotropic nonlinearity and nonstandard growth conditions.
2. A. Braides: A Handbook of T-convergence.
3. M. del Pino and M. Musso: Bubbling in nonlinear elliptic problems near criticality.
4. J. Hernández and F.J. Mancebo: Singular elliptic and parabolic equations.
5. S. Kichenassamy: Schauder-type estimates and applications.
6. A. Lyaghfouri: The Dam problem.
7. L.A. Peletier: Nonlinear eigenvalue problems for higher order model equations.